Looking to improve efficiency & productivity?
With today’s manufacturing environment increasingly relying on technology to improve the bottom line, it comes as no surprise that plant automation and robotic solutions are considered a reliable way to improve productivity and decrease costs.
Innovative automation and robotic solutions provide rapid ROI through increased capabilities and lower ongoing running costs, as well as removing the risk of injury or strain to workers through repetitive and physically demanding tasks.
Brolton Group’s automation and control services include:
- Machinery installation and set up
- PLC automation and operator interface systems
- Motor control cabinets
- Variable speed drives
- Vision inspection and testing
- AutoCAD design and drafting
- Robotic solutions
- Ongoing system maintenance and 24/7 breakdown service and support
Services & SolutionsView Automation and Robotics Case Studies
Benefits of automation and robotic solutions for manufacturing include:
- Increased product quality
- Increased reliability
- Higher production rates
- Consistency in processing
- Improved labour productivity
- Decreased floor space utilisation
- Reduction in cycle times
- Less product wastage
- Increased safety for workers
Brolton Group has a wealth of experience in automation and robotic solutions, with projects completed for many industry leaders looking to reduce costs and improve productivity.
We work with industry leaders, including ABB, Rockwell Automation, Siemens, OMRON, PILZ and SICK, and are Australian representatives for Weitek systems, acknowledged as 'the people's choice' for bagging and palletizing applications.