Advances in technology have the potential to transform Australia’s manufacturing and broader industry in coming years.
To make the most of emerging opportunities, Brolton Group provides qualified mechanical engineers - with their keen understanding of new technologies and their significance - as well as experienced fitters, boilermakers and other tradespeople who understand the real-world potential of the systems already in place.
Brolton Group’s fabrication workshop has the capacity to take on a wide range of projects - from simple to complex - from design through to site installation and commissioning. Our fabrication team’s experience includes:
- ISO 9001 certified quality management system
- 100% weld and materials traceability
- Structural steel, trusses, bridgework
- Special purpose machinery
With seven over head cranes (up to 20t SWL), high workshop roofing, CNC beamline processing and in-house abrasive blasting and protective coating, we have the ability to manage your fabrication project completely under the one roof.
- 3000m2 workshop floor space and 20000m2 of yard space
- Seven overhead cranes up to 20t SWL
- CNC beamline processing
- In-house PCCP accredited abrasive and protective coating
- facility, specialising in architectural finishes
- Semi-trailer and hiab transport, franna and mobile cranes
- Guilotines - 3200mm - up to 20mm plate
- Large Capacity Break Press
- Beam Straightening
- Plate Processsing
- 80t Hydraulic Punch and Shear
- Techni i510-G2 Water Jet Cutter - up to 100mm plate
- Hydraulic NC Mill
- Plate Rollers
- 1000mm Bed Band Saw
Services & SolutionsView Mechanical Engineering and Fabrication Case Studies
Brolton Group’s fabrication shop has the capacity to take a range of heavy components – from simple to complex or challenging - from design through to site installation and commissioning.