Advances in technology have the potential to transform Australia’s manufacturing and broader industry in coming years.
To make the most of emerging opportunities, Brolton Group provides qualified mechanical engineers - with their keen understanding of new technologies and their significance - as well as experienced fitters, boilermakers and other tradespeople who understand the real-world potential of the systems already in place.
Our Mechanical Engineering services include:
- Design & construct turnkey solutions
- Fully qualified mechanical engineers
- Emphasis on new technologies
- Experienced fitters & boilermakers
- Optimisation of existing processes & equipment
- Flexibility in design and deployment
- Customisation of solutions for niche requirements
- Predictive maintenance & reliability technologies
- Managed skilled labour hire & staffing services
- Manufacturing technologies including next-generation precision machinery
- Automation, mechatronics, and electronic control of machinery
- Predictive maintenance and reliability technologies
- Modelling of machinery and systems
- Mechanical design engineering
Services & SolutionsView Mechanical Engineering and Fabrication Case Studies
Brolton Group’s fabrication shop has the capacity to take a range of heavy components – from simple to complex or challenging - from design through to site installation and commissioning.
Our fabricaton team’s experience includes some truly impressive projects, including:
- Building structures, trusses and beams
- Special purpose machinery
- Specialist linings