- 3000 TPH Total Throughput
- 100% Reduction in Water Usage
Brolton Engineering Services executed design, build and installation of Sturtevant's Classifiers into FMG’s North Star site in WA’s Pilbara region.
The Sturtevant classifiers were fabricated under licence at Brolton's Riverstone workshop. Each classifier was 26' in diameter, the largest model in the Sturtevant range.
These three classifiers are part of a pilot plant. FMG will be testing the whirlwind classifier technology over the coming years with the aim to moving to a full scale air classifying plant, greatly reducing FMG's overall water usage.
- Sturtevant 26ft Whirlwind Classifiers
- Manufactured under license locally at Brolton Group's workshops
- Site installation supervision in Australia's remote Pilbara region
- 3 x 1000 t/hr classifiers