A proudly Australian company, Brolton Group was formed a decade ago to service local manufacturing businesses.
Over subsequent years, the company has grown to provide turnkey industrial engineering, construction, automation and electrical services. With a team of 70 – most located in our Headquarters and Engineering centre in Princes St, Riverstone – we manage Rockcote Dry Mix Plant across Australia, for clients in heavy industry, manufacturing, media and the FMCG sectors.
- 2002 – Brolton Group formed as a service for Sydney manufacturing businesses
- 2007 – Brolton Group moves to expanded facility in Princes St, Riverstone. Company undertakes its largest ever turnkey project: the Rockcote Dry Mix Plant, Queensland, featuring state-of-the-art sustainable manufacturing facilities via waste reduction, and manufacturing efficiency.
- 2008 - Brolton Group wins Bulk Handling Awards’ Environmental Project of the Year for Rockcote Dry Mix Plant.
- 2009 – Brolton Group wins Bulk Handling Awards’
- 2009 – Brolton Group wins PACE Zenith Awards’ Highly Commended Award - Mining, Minerals and Exploration – for work on Rockcote Dry Mix Plant, Queensland
- 2010 – Brolton Group wins Bulk Handling Awards’ Highly Commended Award for work on Colgate Palmolive’s new powder handling plant in Labrador, Queensland
- 2012 – Brolton Group wins Bulk Handling Awards’ Bulk Handling Facility of the Year (Manufacturing and Processing) category, for work on the Northern Cement plant, Northern Territory