One of Australia’s fastest growing engineering companies, Brolton Group delivers improved – or entirely new – facilities, technologies and processes.
Seamless Design and Deployment Australia Wide
- In-House Expertise, Offices in Sydney, Brisbane & Perth
- A collaborative approach through Leading Industry Partnerships
We work on projects of all sizes: from breakdown support right up to full, turnkey factories that win Awards for design excellence.
Born and raised in the manufacturing sector, Brolton Group is at home in heavy industry, FMCG, broader manufacturing and media sectors. Each of our projects is managed by a highly skilled, professional team – with the knowledge, expertise and dedication to deliver the results our clients need for their businesses. Our services include:
Engineering and Support
- General, mechanical, electrical, civil and construction engineering
- Emergency breakdown support, preventative maintenance
- Equipment, plant and factory fit out, relocation or decommissioning, welding and fabrication
- Design and construction of industrial and commercial buildings
- Machinery safety solutions, risk assessment, machine safety by design, machine guarding, training, documentation & technical manuals
- PLC & HMI Automation
- Motion control and precision positioning of servo motors and variable speed drives
- Machine vision systems and quality inspection control
- Motor control cabinets - MCC
We work with quality brands such as:
Over the past decade, Brolton Group has grown consistently, on the back of an innovative, adaptive approach. It’s an approach that equates to robust solutions: delivered on spec, on time and on budget.
Brolton Group's active relationships with our partners give us access to a world of proven solutions to bring to Australian companies, allowing our clients to benefit from international advancements in materials handling and processing technologies.
Ventilex - specialising in fluid bed dryers, pasteurisation, cooling, air humidifiers and steam sterilization
Sturtevant - material processing equipment including crushers, fine grinders and air classifiers, including custom engineered units suited to the widest range of size reduction applications
AMP - highly efficient, well-engineered and cost effective solutions for the processing of mineral ores, sands and other industrial minerals
Whitwick Engineering (Coalville) - turn-key solutions for aggregate processing plants, ready mixed concrete plants and other specialist materials handling and processing installations
Claudius Peters - innovations in cement, gypsum and bulk materials handling processing plants
Coperion Ktron - high accuracy loss in weigh feeders, volumetric feeding, batching and pneumatic conveying
Blaxtair - ready-to-use system for video detection of pedestrians, ideal for mobile industrial machinery for uses across: building sites, road construction, logistics, public transport, mining sites and forestry sites